The Micro and Nano Engineering (MNE) conference is the flagship event of the international Micro and Nano Engineering society (iMNEs) where international experts meet. Heidelberg Instruments is gold sponsor of the MNE2021 edition in Turin, Italy from September 20th to 23rd, and contributes in many ways to the top-class conference program:
- With his talk ‘Ultra-thick positive photoresist layers for maskless grayscale lithography’ our technical expert Dominique Collé will highlight the advances in direct-write grayscale lithography (Tue, Sept. 21st),
- Poster contributions in the poster session to the topics
- ‘Simulation and process design of direct-write laser grayscale exposure on thick photosensitive positive resists’,
- ‘3D topography optimization in direct writing lithography by comparative analysis of design and confocal microscopy shape’,
- ‘Shallow slopes without steps, a challenge for direct writing lithography’,
- ‘Markerless chip-scale fabrication of FETs by mix and match of thermal scanning probe lithography and direct laser writing’,
- Product presentations in the accompanying exhibition, Booth 15/16.
Specialist workshops in a double pack
Traditionally, at the MNE we invite the interested community to our
Technical Workshop on Maskless Laser Lithography and
Direct Writing for Nano and Microfabrication
When: Sept. 20th, 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm (CEST)
Where: Lingotto Conference Center, Turin/ Italy
If you are joining, we would recommend also joining the BEAMeeting in the morning of the same day. It is a technical exchange platform for e-beam and laser lithography user, organized by GenISys and starts at 9:00 am CEST in the same room. Please visit the GenISys Homepage for more information and for REGISTRATION: BEAMeeting MNE 2021 – Turin
Join us, in-person or online! The participation in both workshops is for free.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we can only accept 60 participants in the conference room. Thus, in-person registrations are accepted according to the principle “first in, first serve”.