Fundraising for a NanoFrazor made easy
Speaker: Matthias Bürke, Heidelberg Instruments Nano
- Learn about the wide range of possible funding sources for NanoFrazor systems in general and for specific regions
- Understand how the unique capabilities of the NanoFrazor can be used advantageously to win against competing equipment
- Learn about cost-of-ownership and return-on-investment and how this can also convince any non-technical decision maker
- Get further useful hints and recommendations for successful proposals
- Gain insights from success stories of existing customers
- Learn how Heidelberg Instruments Nano can support you
Presentation: 15 min
Q&A: 15 min
June 10, 2020, 16:45 CEST
July 8, 2020, 08:45 CEST
Matthias Bürke is a business economist and holds a Master of Science degree from the HWZ University of Applied Sciences Zurich. He was the founder of an e-business Startup in 2000 that he sold to a competitor after leading it for 12 years. Afterwards, he worked as a business consultant and CFO in companies in healthcare and technology-related branches.
At Heidelberg Instruments Nano, Matthias Bürke leads the administration team, responsible for Human Resources and Finance.
Webinar Series description
The “NanoFrazor Technology” webinars will explain the main features and limitations of NanoFrazor lithography. They will be hosted by the key experts of our R&D teams. You will learn how our technology works, and where and why it is superior or inferior to conventional nanolithography techniques. We will also share the results and insights of our ongoing development projects.
The “NanoFrazor Applications” series will show examples from different application fields, where the NanoFrazor was used to fabricate unique nanopatterns and devices. The guest speakers - scientists who actively use NanoFrazor - will talk about their work and recent results.
The “NanoFrazor Sales” webinars will focus on NanoFrazor products. We will talk about hardware components and software features of the NanoFrazor systems. We will also cover the cost-of-ownership and how to receive a quick return on investment. Finally, we will also offer a dedicated webinar where you will learn about the various funding options for NanoFrazor systems and how to maximize your chances to get your funding proposal accepted.
Test yourself and win! After each webinar, you can test what you have learned in a short multiple-choice questions challenge. With 10 or more successful tests, you will receive a small prize and a unique Nanofabrication Guru certificate.