The Lithographer: a new magazine about direct-write lithography
Heidelberg Instruments launched this project to share what we know the best — emerging capabilities of the direct-write approach to micro- and nanofabrication in cleanrooms and at industrial production lines. The Lithographer will cover the state-of-the-art direct-write techniques: e.g. laser, e-beam and thermal scanning probe lithography, and other relevant technologies: software, resist chemistry, pattern transfer processes, etc. Leading scientists, micro/nanofabrication experts, and equipment manufacturers will share their know-how and outlook on these matters.
A short summary of the content:
- Overview of the state-of-the-art in direct-write grayscale lithography on micro- and nanoscale
- Rajesh Menon from the University of Utah talks about flat lenses nanophotonics, and computational imaging.
- Armin Knoll from IBM Research talks about rocking Brownian motors
- Steffen Diez, COO of Heidelberg Instruments, shares the story of the MLA tolls and the launch of MLA300 for industrial production
- Experts’ know-how: Grayscale lithography of complex microstructures, grayscale photoresist series from micro resist technology GmbH, and closed-loop 3D . nanolithography
You can download the magazine, subscribe to the free printed version or leave your feedback here.
The cover images are 3D-patterned with the NanoFrazor, image courtesy of NASA and Apollo 11 mission, the height scale bar is in nm.
We look forward to discuss our products and services with you.